APTA Mobility Conference Scheduled For April 23-26 In Minneapolis
The American Public Transportation Association (APTA) will host hundreds of bus and paratransit system employees and managers, planners, suppliers and manufacturers from across the country for its Mobility Conference, scheduled for April 23-26, 2023 in Minneapolis, MN.
Featured speakers include:
- Paul P. Skoutelas, President and CEO, APTA;
- Dorval R. Carter, Jr., APTA Chair, and President, Chicago Transit Authority (CTA);
- Matthew Welbes, Executive Director, Federal Transit Administration (FTA);
- Maja Mazazic, Entrepreneur, Bosnian War Survivor and Mental Health Expert;
- Haleema Bharoocha, Social Impact Consultant.
The Mobility Conference will address the critical priorities and challenges facing bus and paratransit systems, and explores the changing environment in which systems operate in today’s mobility landscape. Buses will be on display in the exhibit hall and manufacturers’ representatives will be on hand to discuss their products and services.
Conference highlights include:
- APTA Safety and Security Awards;
- Bus Display and Products and Services Showcase;
- APTA’s Emerging Leaders Program Class of 2023 graduation ceremony;
- Educational sessions and workshops on Battery Electric Buses (BEBs), Bus Rapid Transit (BRT), racial equity, public safety, cybersecurity, supply chain disruptions, workforce challenges and more.
General and education sessions will be held at the Hilton Minneapolis, 1001 Marquette Avenue S, Minneapolis, MN; Bus Display and Products and Services Showcase will be held at the Minneapolis Convention Center, 1301 Second Avenue S, Minneapolis, MN.