CTAA EXPO 2023 To Take Place May 21-25 In Oklahoma City, OK
The Community Transportation Association of America (CTAA) EXPO 2023 is scheduled for May 21-25, in Oklahoma City, OK. The annual training and networking event for community and public transportation professionals will be held at the Oklahoma City Convention Center. Participants will take part in learning and networking events, while speakers and sessions will keep attendees up-to-date with technology, workforce development, communication strategies, funding, and regulations. The EXPO also features a trade show with the latest community transportation goods and services.
CTAA is partnering with the Oklahoma Transit Association (OTA) to deliver new educational content and networking events for EXPO 2023. This partnered conference is an opportunity to learn more about the community and public transit industry from a national perspective, and for members across the country to learn about the regional challenges and successes of the Midwest. Attendees will also gain access to exclusive new events dedicated to bringing transit professionals together, new content with a refreshed focus on tribal and rural affairs, and local tours that will provide insight into local transit systems and culture.
The CTAA EXPO 2023 schedule:
- CTAA National and OTA State Roadeo Registration, Testing and Meetings, from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., on Saturday, May 20;
- CTAA National and OTA State Roadeo Competition, from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m., on Sunday, May 21;
- Various events on Monday, May 22 including — Opening Session, from 8 to 9 a.m.; Intensive Training, from 9:15 a.m. to 5 p.m.; Forums, from 9:15 a.m. to 5 p.m.; Workshops, from 9:15 a.m. to 3:45 p.m.; Women In Transit Social Hour, from 4:45 – 5:45 p.m.; and Membership Awards Reception, from 5:45 to 7 p.m.;
- Various events on Tuesday, May 23 including — Intensive Training, from 9 a.m. to 4:45 p.m.; Mobility Lounge Open, from 9 a.m. to 4:45 p.m.; Transit Technology Showcase, from 9 a.m. to noon; CEO Roundtable, from 9 to 10:15 a.m.; Workshops, from 9 a.m. to 2:45 p.m.; State Transit Association Meeting, from 10:30 to 11:45 a.m.; Tradeshow Grand Opening Reception, from 3 to 6 p.m.; and Corporate Partner After-Party, from 8:45 to 10:45 p.m.;
- Various events on Wednesday, May 24 including — FTA Tribal Transit Symposium, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.; Closing Session, from 8:30 to 9:30 a.m.; Mobility Lounge Open, from 9:45 a.m. to 4:45 p.m.; Workshops, from 9:45 a.m. to 3:45 p.m.; Morning Break On The Tradeshow Floor, from 10:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.; ELA & Young Professionals Social Hour, from 4 to 5 p.m.; and Big Night Out!, from 7 to 10 p.m.; and,
- Various events on Thursday, May 25 including — FTA Tribal Transit Symposium, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.; Breakfast and OTA Annual State of the Association, from 8 to 9 a.m.; ODOT Update, from 9 to 10 a.m.; OTA Task Force Meetings, from 10:15 to 11:15 a.m.; and OTA Stars of the Industry Awards Luncheon, from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Visit ctaa.org/expo-2023-home/ from more information.