Virginia Motorcoach Association’s (VMA) New Board Of Directors Announced Amid Centennial Celebration
The Virginia Motorcoach Association (VMA) appointed new members to its board of directors at a recent board meeting. The meeting took place during a joint regional convention with the North Carolina Motorcoach Association (NCMA) and the Motorcoach Association of South Carolina (MCASC), where VMA members had the opportunity to also celebrate their association’s centennial.
VMA’s four officers, serving a two-year term (2023-2025), are:
- President: Morgan Brown, Magic Carpet Tours Bus Service, Richmond, VA;
- Vice President: Casey Newton, Newton Bus Service, Gloucester, VA;
- Secretary/Treasurer: Mona Seaman, Quick’s Bus Company, Staunton, VA;
- Immediate Past President: Roddy Mitchell, Platinum Tours, Montpelier, VA.
Operator Directors serving three-year terms —
Terms Expiring in 2026:
- Andre Ferrier, A Goff Limousine and Bus, Ruckersville, VA;
- Marvin Spriggs, DC Trails, Lorton, VA;
- Henry Palmer, Quick’s Bus Company, Staunton, VA.
Terms Expiring in 2025:
- Fred Abbott, Abbott Trailways, Roanoke, VA;
- Wayne Grice, Agape Travel & Tours, Chesapeake, VA;
- Blake Hackett, Magic Trails, Centreville, VA.
Terms Expiring in 2024:
- Larry Williams, LW Transportation, Fredericksburg, VA;
- Daniel Craig, Reston Limousine, Sterling, VA;
- Lee Helms, Sunway Charters, Charlotte, NC.
Associate Members and Presidential Nominee:
- Tim Guldin, Southeast Region Manager at TEMSA North America, acting as associate representative – OEM (1 year term – expiring 2024);
- Julie Levengood, Tuscarawas CVB, New Philadelphia, OH, acting as associate representative – Tourism (2 year term – expiring in 2024);
- Tim O’Bryan, Service Insurance Agency, Richmond, VA – serving as Presidential Nominee (1 year term – expiring 2024).
Formally thanked by VMA for their service as they step down from the board are: Jason Quick, Quick’s Bus Company, Staunton, VA; Jimmy Hall, Venture Tours, Virginia Beach, VA; and Patrick Laffan, Regional Sales Manager, Daimler Coaches North America.
Established in 1923, VMA represents Virginia’s motorcoach operators, travel planners and trade partners. Learn more at vamotorcoach.com.