We are thrilled to proudly sponsor the 'Women to Recognize in Busing' program this year. Our deep appreciation for our valued agencies and partners fuels our commitment to celebrating the remarkable contributions of women in transit. By acknowledging and empowering women, we not only foster diversity and equality but also drive positive change. We proudly stand committed to highlighting the achievements of women in busing, knowing that their impact goes beyond transportation – it transforms communities and propels our industry towards a brighter, more equitable future.
Women to Recognize in Busing
Nominations are open for Busline’s 2024 WOMEN TO RECOGNIZE IN BUSING award, which spotlights female leaders and executives whose accomplishments set a foundation for women in all levels of a company’s service to the bus industry.
Nominations Open Early 2024 • Entries Due: August 1, 2024
Featured in Sept/Oct 2024 issue, on www.buslinemag.com, and in our enewsletter
——— The criteria includes: ———
- This award is open to all female leaders in both the private and public bus transportation systems.
- Who is eligible? Executives, operators, managers, bus drivers, back-office workers and more. If this female nominee works in the bus industry, she is eligible.
- Nominees can be located anywhere in the USA.
- Applications are free; there is no charge/fee to apply.
- Be sure to hit “Submit” at the end of the application. Application must be completed in full to be considered. Incomplete submissions will be disqualified.
- Names, titles and other information will be published as listed in the nomination. Busline will not be held responsible for publishing names or other information that was incorrectly submitted in the nomination process. Please proofread your work.
- All applications must be submitted. Applications submitted via email or submitted through social media channels will not be eligible.
- Information provided in the application may be used.
- Limit to three nominations (individuals) per.
- Individuals can self-nominate. Nominations can also come from suppliers, vendors, motorcoach/tour companies, mass transit system, customers, co-workers, PR/marketing firms and/or the companies themselves. Nominees working for PR/marketing firms/agencies are not applicable.
- Honorees are vetted by the Busline editorial staff.
- Nominations close August 1, Busline will not accept any past due submissions.
- Questions can be directed to Busline Publisher Randy Green at firstname.lastname@example.org.